Why Book Direct?
1. You will receive complimentary breakfast.
(Should you book through an online travel agent, breakfast is available at £12.45 per person).
2. Benefit from a superior payment and cancellation policy.
Direct Booking, Bed and Breakfast Rate:
“Pay when you stay – no pre-payment needed. A credit or debit card is required to secure your reservation. There will be no cancellation charge if a booking is cancelled before 10:00 GMT,
one day before your date of arrival. If the booking is cancelled later, or in the case of a no-show, the first night will be charged.”
3. You can book rooms in our Laurel House
4. An additional rate plan is available to you:
If you search for accommodation on a date more then 14 days in the future, a discounted (advance saver) rate will also appear.
This rate still includes complimentary breakfast but full pre-payment must be made at the time of booking and if cancelled, modified or in the case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
5. You have the opportunity of selecting various stay enhancements such as
Champagne on arrival.
6. You can book up to 18 months ahead. (Online travel agents limit is 12 months ahead).
7. At busy times we may close out rooms available on offer with Online travel agents in which case to book a room you will have to book direct.
The Laurel House
Named after a regular guest — the late, great Stan Laurel – The Laurel House is a separate Victorian town house. Its rooms offer all of our usual amenities and are equally suited to both the corporate and leisure traveler. When staying at our Laurel House, please check-in at the hotel reception. Physically impaired guests should be aware that the Laurel House does not feature a passenger lift. Also, there are several steps at the entrance. We always have staff on hand to assist with luggage.